HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
DIRECT Membership of the Otway Country to Coast Tourism Association. (OCTCTA) involves payment of an annual subscription which is due and payable upon approval of your membership application.
Alternatively prospective members of our Association may consider the REGIONAL membership via subscription to any of the Great Ocean Road Regional Tourism's Official advertising packages - contact details are listed below.
EXPLANATION OF LOCAL AND REGIONAL MEMBERSHIP
OCTCTA has two membership options. The first is a DIRECT Membership for businesses that provide services to local and passing customers and want local exposure. The second option is via REGIONAL Membership for those businesses which subscribe to the services/advertising offered by Great Ocean Road Regional Tourism (GORRT) and indicated OCTCTA has their preferred local association. This option provides the opportunity to purchase wider regional promotion.
1] DIRECT MEMBERSHIP
The Local Membership package with Otway Country to Coast is open to all registered businesses. The Local Membership package with Otway Country to Coast costs $50 bi/annual ($2 per month).
* A range of free promotional initiatives eg packaging for events, digital coupons – driven by members
* Business listing on OCTCTA web site (photo, approx. 450 word description, website link, email link, map link, facebook link)
* Brochure distribution amongst members
* Bi-monthly networking within membership base and input to the agenda of meetings.
* Opportunity to network with like-minded people to build business to business referrals and product connections
* Invitation to join an annual social event and AGM Marketing
* Your Events listed on the website Happenings Guide
* Downloadable Coupons placed on our promotions page (artwork included)
* Business listing on the Otway Country to Coast downloadable touring map
* Rights to Member Branding for your website and links to your web sites to increase online presence.
* In addition, as a DIRECT member you will also be registered as a Business Network Subscriber of GORRT services to
* Receive the GORRT E-newsletter
* Receive the Vic Tourism Industry Business e-newsletter
* Have access to GORRT online industry networking forum
* Industry Advocacy • Invitations to networking events
* Participation in GORRT research initiatives & projects
* Access to Grant funding opportunities
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP
As a new or renewing member of the OCTCTA you are encouraged to attend membership meetings throughout the year to have your say. We have regular tri -monthly meetings held across the region at various member business venues. Active member participation and input strengthens the ideas and identity of the OCTCTA.
2] REGIONAL MEMBERSHIP
Subscribe through Great Ocean Road Regional Tourism (GORRT). A business services prospectus, detailing the program for 2018 and opportunities for you to partner with GORRT is available HERE
GORRT will work with you to tailor a program of products and services to meet your needs and grow your business. Call the team on 03 5561 7894 to make an appointment to have a program tailored for your business.
The Great Ocean Road Regional Tourism's packages includes the benefits such as:
* Visitor Info Centre brochure display & referral Participation / membership of Destination Partner Organisation of choice*
* Website link
* PDF link for own brochure/menu
* Tourism Victoria profile
* Access to social media campaigns
* Access to research
* Support for Victorian Tourism Awards
* Industry Expertise & Advice
* You must remember to nominate Otway Country to Coast Tourism Association (OCTCTA) as your Destination Partner to receive all our Local Membership benefits along with the GORRT benefits.
OCTCTA is represented by two delegates at the Colac Otway Shire Tourism Board (OT) which meets bi- monthly. This allows our members to have an involvement and a say on how tourism in our area is developed. Both the OT and 'Great Ocean Road Regional Tourism' (GORRT) associations provide tangible and intangible support for our members. They are our connection to the state based tourism structure, Tourism Victoria and are a potential source of funding for targeted projects.